- Baby Girl's nutrition panel looked great
- Baby Girl's blood gasses were fantastic so they dropped her respiratory rate down to 15 on NIPPV.
- Baby Girl's hematocrit was 30 so she did have a blood transfusion this morning, therefore she has an IV and her next 3 feeds will be trophic feeds. She will be receiving TPN during that time.
- Her feeds have increased to 21 ml every 3 hours at 24 calorie fortification with .4 ml of protein.
- She only had one self-resolved Brady, which is awesome.
- I asked about her length not changing and she said given her weight gain and head circumference changes, they are fine with where things are. She's in a good place on the growth charts still. We'll see what next Sunday brings
Milk: 1115 (37.16 oz)
Feeds: 20 ml pushed over 30 min, Iron supplement and 1ml Tri-Vi-Sol, .4 ml protein x 8/day (every feeding) - Iron, Protein and Caffeine doses were adjusted for weight today.
NIPPV Remains at 20, 23%-36% oxygen.
A ton of labs in the morning
Day Nurse: Alisha
Night Nurse: Kim