Thursday, October 2, 2014

NICU Day 10

I went to see Baby Girl tonight and she was sleeping very peacefully so I pumped to make her more fresh milk for tomorrow and watched her sleep a bit before I left.  I feel a bit more emotionally stable this week, I'm hoping that trend continues.  Between work, hospital, home and pumping, I'm a bit exhausted.  I'm going to have to figure out how to find balance, somehow...

This was supposed to be posted at 3am when I woke up for my next pump, but I overslept :(  I'll try to add in several extra pumps over the course of the day to make up for it.

Height: 13 inches (33 cm)
Weight: 1lb 10oz ( + 20grams)
Pump Total: 633ml - 21.1 oz
feedings bumped to 10 ml, tpn down to 2ml/hr
CPAP 5 - 21% - 27%
Dr Carr called with an update
Phototherapy is on
Day Nurse: Rhonda
Night Nurse: Megan
Rhonda and Megan have been awesome!  Rachel B stopped by to check in as did Cassie... everyone is amazing.  Lori will be back on Saturday with more awesome Halloween wear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment