In the battle with viruses, we added some signage for the doors. The front door now asks people to not visit if they have been sick and to wash their hands frequently while here. The garage door (where we usually enter and exit) reminds us to change everyone's clothes when we arrive home and to wash up as soon as we get here.
Also, Rhonda told me that her right eye opened and she looked at her with both eyes today :)
Dr. Carr called with her update around noon today:
- 8 alarms about half of which required intervention
- Blood gasses had CO2 a little higher than normal
- Up to CPAP 6 to see if that helps with the aforementioned alarms and blood gas levels
- Phototherapy is OFF Bilirubin was down to 1 from 3.9
- Triglycerides were high, so fat has been removed from TPN
- Up to 10ml on feeds, will fortify to 22 cal starting tonight
Weight: 1lb 10oz ( + 10 grams)
Pump Total: 633ml - 21.1 oz
Day Nurse: Rhonda!! LOVE HER!!
Night Nurse: Kim