Thursday, October 23, 2014

NICU Day 32

No changes today.  Blood Gasses look good back on rate of 20 for NIPPV.  Baby Girl still hadn't had a big poop, so she got a wee bit of a suppository, which seems to have things moving again.  I talked to her over the phone at around 5 and she opened her eyes, which made me very happy (I cried a bit).  I bought a voice recorder and I'm trying to figure out what to record.  The Husband worked late tonight and I tried to do everything (but fell asleep on the couch instead).  I am very tired.

Weight: 1100 grams (down 40 grams - totally expected... 2 big poops!) - 2 lb 8oz
Milk: 1055 (35.16 oz)
Feeds: 21 ml pushed over 30 min, Iron supplement and 1ml, Tri-Vi-Sol, .4 ml protein x 8/day (every feeding)
NIPPV at 20, 23%-36% oxygen.
No labs in the morning
Day Nurse: Carroll
Night Nurse: Kate & Allie

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's awesome that she opened her eyes when she heard your voice!

    Have you thought about recording yourself reading a book? When Izzy was in the PICU, I would read Winnie the Pooh to her and it always calmed both her and her roommate down :) Nearly three years later and she still loves the sound of Winnie the Pooh :)

    ReplyDelete