Saturday, November 22, 2014

NICU Day 63

Baby Girl is at 34 weeks gestation today.  Charlie woke up with a fever, so I'm trying to be extra careful.   I did go see her, but I showered right before I left and walked out the door without even sitting down to put my shoes on.  Trying to balance between my fear of getting her sick and her need to have her family with her is very hard.  Baby Girl nursed today for over 20 minutes.  We didn't give her feed that time.  Since she gained weight, apparently she had enough that feeding to cover.

Baby Girl has graduated to a bassinet.  She's maintaining her temperature and doing well.  Now that she's in the bassinet, she must sleep on her back without the incline.  She snuggled up under an awesome blanket from the JEDI crew... THANK YOU!!



Weight: 2185 grams +55 gram change (4lbs 13 oz)
Milk: 1165 (38.83 oz)
Feeds: 43 ml fortified to 24 calories pushed over 30 min, or breastfeed more than 10 minutes
Iron supplement 1 ml
Tri-Vi-Sol .5 ml twice a day
Day Nurse: Lori
Night Nurse: Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can avoid getting sick! But at least if you do, Riley will be building her immune system with your breast milk :)

    ReplyDelete