Monday, September 29, 2014

NICU Day 8


The news of the day is Riley's left eye has opened.   She's started forgetting to breathe a little more often, they may need to bump her CPAP a bit.

I thought I might have a hint of a sore throat this morning, so I did not go visit.  Tomorrow, I'm planning to at least pick up more bottles and labels (If I'm still not displaying any symptoms of illness).  I plan to be at work tomorrow.  I have a meeting at 9am, wish me luck with that.

Height: 12 3/4 inches (32.385)
Weight: 1lb 10oz (still)
Pump Total: 560ml - 18.6 oz
feedings bumped to 5 ml, 6ml in the morning
CPAP 5 - 21% or so O2 - 12 alarms or so in 24, with 3 interventions (as of 10am or so)
Dr Carr called with an update
Phototherapy is off
Day Nurse: Lori
Night Nurse: Megan

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling okay tomorrow so you can visit. And good luck with your meeting!

    ReplyDelete