We had a pretty uneventful day. Early morning was active with an ekg, xray, and blood work. C's blood pressure is leveling out. We need to do one more sedated echo, and Tuesday or Wednesday, which means more time without food.
We continue to wait to see if his heart rhythm will even out. Our cardiologist isn't overly concerned, which is reassuring.